If you meet some specific requirements, you can sponsor your spouse, partner, or dependent children. This kind of sponsorship is called Spousal Sponsorship. It allows you to make your spouse or children permanent Canadian residents. Before applying for this sponsorship, you should make sure that:
• You can support your spouse/children financially
• They do not require social assistance from the Canadian Government
Over the years, Gill Visa Corporation has been helping people sponsor their families to settle in Canada. We have expertise in Spousal Sponsorship. With our knowledge and experience, you can easily support your loved ones to become a permanent resident of Canada.
Talk to our experts now!
• You are 18+ years old
• You are a citizen/permanent resident of Canada.
• You can provide evidence that you are not receiving any social assistance for reasons except disability
• You are able to provide the sponsored one with basic requirements
• Must be 18+ years old
• Must be legally married to you
• Dependent Children
• Below 22 years old (except those having physical or mental health issues)
• Not have a spouse or common-law partner
If you are not aware of the requirements and related laws and regulations, don’t worry! We are ready to help you. Our expert team will tell you what you will need and prepare the required documentation for the application process. Our consultants will help you submit the application and keep you notified about the progress.
Since our founding, our primary goal has been to provide immigration in all over country and universities. Our impact is speak louder than our word.