Are you looking for different ways to become a Canadian Permanent Resident? Canada offers an outstanding work-life balance. We can help you.
The Canada Express Entry Program allows an individual to immigrate and directly apply for a Canadian Permanent Resident. Introduced in 2015 by the federal government, the Express Entry system replaced the old ‘first come, first serve’ process. In 2019, the second-largest country in the world admitted nearly 110,000 new permanent residents through this program. The system is used to select candidates for immigration to Canada through many of the Federal Economic Immigration programs. Those interested can apply for immigration through any one of the following:
• Federal Skilled Worker Class
• Federal Skilled Trades Class
• Canadian Experience Class
Any individual wishing to settle and permanently work as a skilled worker in Canada would have to answer a series of questions to find their eligibility under Express Entry. Questions will be based on your:
• Language ability
• Work experience
• Job offer
• Education or level of skills
Find out whether you meet the basic requirements for the Express Entry program:
• Create an online EE Profile
• Make sure you have a passport, NOC, education credential assessment report, recent language tests, IELTS, CELPIP, and TEF.
• Canadian job offer (If you have one)
• Provincial Nomination (If you have one)
• Receive a CRS score
• Get an Invitation to Apply (ITA) if you score high enough on the CRS.
• Provide Proof of Funds to show you can support your family
• Prepare for a medical exam from certified health professionals
At Gill Visa Corporation, we help immigrants settle and gain permanent residence in Canada through the Express Entry program. Our vision is to provide an on-time and hassle-free service to our clients. Our knowledgeable professionals offer expert advice that will help you in making a significant life decision. Our valuable experience and connections enable us to take you through a seamless application process. Get in touch with us through call or e-mail to get a top-class service.
Since our founding, our primary goal has been to provide immigration in all over country and universities. Our impact is speak louder than our word.